Internet Telephony with 0892 Numbering
Internet telephony with 0892 numbering for free use nationwide provides the following features:
- connection via the Internet from any provider/operator;
- availability in any location in Ukraine;
- common numbering 0892-XX-XX-XX
- calls to 0892-XX-XX-XX numbers for Ukrtelecom customers are charged according to the rates for local calls; for customers of other operators – according to the rates for calls to fixed network numbers of other operators under the plans of an operator of the caller;
- for subscribers who want to retain their traditional phone number or for new subscribers who want to receive calls to a regular local number, the local number is available for activation of the Call Forwarding plan providing setup of forwarding of incoming calls to your 0892 number. No charges for call forwarding, no increase in the monthly payment.
For more details please visit one of Ukrtelecom Sales and Service Offices or call 0-800-506-801.
|Services||0892 Basic||0892 Office||0892 25 kop. to all destinations|
|UAH, excl. VAT,
|Monthly subscription fee includes:||35.00||70.00||10.00|
|long-distance calls||500 minutes||3000 minutes||60 minutes|
|to 0892 numbers
|calls to mobile numbers of Ukrainian operators||50 minutes||150 minutes||-|
|Rates for calls exceeding the limit included in the subscription fee, per minute:|
|calls to mobile numbers of Ukrainian operators||0.55||0.50||0.25 (60 minutes) 0.50 (starting from 61th minute)|
|to 0892 numbers||0||0||0.25|
|Value-added services||Call forwarding, do not disturb service, call hold, second call notification, alarm clock, Calling Line Identification, conference calling|
|Extra value-added services (activation – UAH 100 excl. VAT), no subscription fee||Black/white lists, barring of calls from anonymous callers, parallel or consequent completion of forwarded calls|
1. The plan is available for Ukrtelecom IP telephony subscribers who use Internet telephony with allocated 0892 numbers.
2. The plan is available from 19.01.2014. Minimum duration – till 01.03.2014. Rates are shown in UAH excluding VAT.
3. Accounting and billing of telephone calls are made on a per-second basis.
4. Other services not included in the list of services provided by the plan are provided depending on technical feasibility and are paid for under the current rates for additional local telephony services, additional long-distance and international telephony services set by the Company, and Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.
5. When installing or disconnecting an Internet phone or changing a plan the subscription fee is charged in proportion to the number of days of the fixed telephony service activity under selected plan in the current calendar month (billing period).
6. When installing an Internet phone or changing a plan the subscriber is provided with the limit of non-rated seconds in full in proportion to the number of days remaining until the end of the current calendar month (billing period).
7. The limit unused during the current calendar month cannot be used in the following calendar month.
8. Payment for telephone installation is made according to the Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.
9. The service is available in regional centers.
Learn more about telephone installation and conditions of the plan activation in one of our Sales And Service Offices.