Internet Telephony with Local Numbering
telephony with local numbering provides the following features:
- connection via Ukrtelecom Internet;
- ease to move offices with retention of a number within the numbering area;
- standard local numbering (regional centers).
||SIP line Basic||SIP line Office|
|UAH, excl. VAT, incl. minutes
|Monthly subscription fee includes:
||600 minutes||600 minutes|
||350 minutes||1300 minutes|
|calls to mobile numbers of Ukrainian operators
||50 minutes||150 minutes|
|Rates for calls exceeding the limit included in the subscription fee, per minute:|
|calls to mobile numbers of Ukrainian operators||0.75||0.65|
|To 0892 numbers
||Call forwarding, do not disturb service, call hold, second call notification, alarm clock, Calling Line Identification, conference calling
|Extra value-added services (activation – UAH 100 excl. VAT), no subscription fee
||Black/white lists, barring of calls from anonymous callers, parallel or consequent completion of forwarded calls|
1. The plan is available for Ukrtelecom IP telephony subscribers who use Internet telephony with allocated local numbers.
2. The plan is available from 16.01.2014. Minimum duration – till 01.03.2014. Rates are shown in UAH excluding VAT.
3. Accounting and billing of telephone calls are made on a per-second basis.
4. Other services not included in the list of services provided by the plan are provided depending on technical feasibility and are paid for under the current rates for additional local telephony services, additional long-distance and international telephony services set by the Company, and Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.
5. When installing or disconnecting an Internet phone or changing a plan the subscription fee is charged in proportion to the number of days of the fixed telephony service activity under selected plan in the current calendar month (billing period).
6. When installing an Internet phone or changing a plan the subscriber is provided with the limit of non-rated seconds in full in proportion to the number of days remaining until the end of the current calendar month (billing period).
7. The limit unused during the current calendar month cannot be used in the following calendar month.
8. Payment for telephone installation is made according to the Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.
9. The service is available in regional centers.
Learn more about telephone installation and conditions of the plan activation in one of our Sales And Service Offices.