Local Telephone Lines
The most common, simple and time-tested fixed telephony solution is analog telephone lines for connection of telephones, faxes, etc. to the national public switched telephone network, which guarantees high quality, needs no power supply and any extra settings.
Traditional telephone lines can also be a platform for such other services as Internet access using ADSL technology.
- providing local numbering resource in any settlement of Ukraine;
- the most extensive experience in the Ukrainian fixed telephony market (servicing more than 9 million telephone lines).
- easy to activate and use;
- the only means of communication that will work reliably in the absence of power supply;
- requires no special equipment and setup.
Traditional telephone or fax will enable establishing connection directly with multiple branch or office employees and is one of the most reliable solutions.
You can also activate the service by calling our Contact Center (0-800-506-801) or visiting one of B2B Sales and Service Offices of Ukrtelecom.
According to the decree of the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization dated September 2, 2014 No. 612, maximum rates for public telecommunications services shall become effective from September 15, 2014. The decree was registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 12, 2014 under No. 1121/25898.