Internet Drive is a service for the Ukrtelecom Internet subscribers, which will allow you to use a password protected virtual hard drive for storing your own files with documents, photos, archives, and more.
Unlike the USB drive, which requires saving and transfer of files as well as permanent file synchronization, your virtual Internet drive will never be lost and will not break, it always stores current file versions available anywhere and at any time: you only have to be on the Internet.
Key benefits and features of Internet Drive:
- 24/7/365 access to virtual file storage;
- the capability to upload files, create folders, rename folders and files, copy files to any local or network media, and move and delete files and folders;
- the capability to open and view files (images, videos, documents) directly in the browser, provided you have the appropriate software;
- access via WebDAV and using a secure SSL connection (HTTPS);
- built-in antivirus protection;
- no additional registration (for the Ukrpost users).
To order Internet Drive visit the my.ukrtelecom.ua website while using the Ukrtelecom Internet service from your own telephone line.