Operators and Providers
Please be hereby informed that for the period of unwarrantable inventory of Ukrtelecom PJSC by the authorities of Sevastopol that bears the mark of illegal seizure, Ukrtelecom PJSC is forced to suspend its business relations with operators in the city of Sevastopol starting from September 24, 2014.
Therefore, we inform you about temporary problems of Incoming/outgoing traffic provision for numbering of the city of Sevastopol at interconnection points of telecommunications networks, listed in the agreement "On interconnection of telecommunications network of operator and telecommunications network of Ukrtelecom PJSC".
In case of stabilization of situation, Ukrtelecom PJSC will make every possible effort to continue to fulfill its obligations under signed agreements on interconnection, the Law of Ukraine "On Telecommunications" and existing licenses.
We hope for your understanding.
Ukrtelecom JSC possesses the most extensive and high-capacity fixed line and transport network in
Ukrtelecom JSC offers operators and providers beneficial and long-term cooperation in the following fields:
- international traffic termination in the Ukrtelecom JSC network;
- connection of the local fixed-line operators to the UkrtelecomJSC network;
- termination of the Ukrainian mobile operators’ traffic in the Ukrtelecom JSC network;
- termination of the Ukrainian fixed-line operators’ long-distance traffic in the Ukrtelecom JSC network;
- Internet access via dedicated line;
- provision of long-distance and international communication channels.