Equipment and Settings
To become an Interactive TV user you can purchase a set-top box (customer premises equipment) only for 1 UAH on special terms.
The equipment set of set-top box includes:
- The network adapter SMPS Input:100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A max Outp:12.0V1.0A1.5м XKD-C1000IC12.0-12W
- Programmable remote control SRC-4513
- Battery AA 1.5V (2 pcs.)
- 3xRCA TV Cable – 3.5 mm
- Warranty certificate
- Set-up box operation manual
connecting a set-top box
To connect the equipment take the following steps:
- Connect your set-top box to your TV set using an RCA
Cable (included)ot HDMI.
- Connect your set-top box to Enternet port of LAN router or modem using Ethernet cable1
- Switch on your TV set and set-top box
- Ensure that your router is configured and connected
- Switch on your set-top box with a remote control. Use the tips on your TV screen to navigate
Attention! For wireless connection connect a Wi-Fi adapter2 into USB connector on the front of your set-top box, and using the remote control choose appropriate settings.
1 Set-up box can be connected to router via Wi-Fi but please note that connection breaks are possible.
2 Wi-Fi adapter is not supplied with the equipment set, it must be purchased separately.
If necessary, you can purchase in Service Points additional equipment and wi fi adapter for Interactive TV use or use your own wi di adapter from the list of those recommended by Ukrtelecom technicians:
||Price, including VAT
|HDMI Cable 1,5m
|AC adapter 12.0V, 1.0A||170.00|
|Programmable remote control to set-top box
|Patching cord UTP.CAT.5Е, 5m
|Patching cord UTP.CAT.5Е, 10m
|Provision of customer equipment on standard terms (without entering into the Supplementary Agreement)
|Change of a plan for a plan with a lower subscription fee||one time
|Change of a plan for a plan with a higher subscription fee||one-time||-|
Rates/prices are including VAT.
* Effective for new subscribers if connecting after 01.06.2015
Interactive TV by Digital Screens LLC (Oll.TV™) with the support of Ukrtelecom.