3G for UAH 20 per month
Order 1 GB of 3G Internet for just UAH 20/month from August 10, 2015
Things to do on the Internet with 1 GB of traffic available:
||STREAMING MUSIC||VIEWING PHOTOS
About 270 video views(3,5 MB per clip on average)
|250 tracks(4 MB on average per one track)||500 high-quality photos
(2 MB per photo)
|16.5 hours of listening to high-quality radio (1 per minute)||4.5 hours of video chats (224 MB per hour)|
|51 hours in social networks
(20 MB per hour on average)
|About 35 000 messages (up to 30 MB on average)||45 hours of Internet surfing (23 MB per hour on average)||100 hours of gaming (with no sophisticated 3D animation or video)||17 hours of using maps (60 MB per hour on average)|
EASY TO ACTIVATE
|IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TRIMOB SIM-CARD:||IF YOU HAVE A POST-PAID TRIMOB SIM-CARD|
|1. Apply to one of Ukrtelecom Customer Service Centers with your passport.||1. Dial 0 800 50 33 88 (service activation number) from your home phone.
|2. Fill the Service Order Application.
||2. Carefully listen to the information about the terms and conditions of the Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card service, conditions for the registration of customers who receive cellular (mobile) communications services provided by TriMob without concluding a written agreement and ordering to change the existing plan for the Internet XS
|3. Buy TriMob starter pack with Internet XS plan available for activation.
||3. Confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions.|
SIM-card on your device (smartphone or tablet).
||4. Enter the number of your post-paid TriMob SIM-card in the format of 091 XXXXXXX, then check whether the number is correct and confirm it.
|5. Enjoy high-speed TriMob 3G Internet.
||5. The ordered service will be activated within 24 hours with Internet XS as your plan.
|6. Conveniently pay for Ukrtelecom services through one bill with the fee of UAH 20 per month.
||6. Enjoy high-speed TriMob 3G Internet.
|7. Conveniently pay for Ukrtelecom services through one bill with the fee of UAH 20 per month.|
EASY TO USE
You get 1GB of TriMob 3G Internet each month for UAH 20. If you've used 1GB of the Internet traffic beforehand just refill your TriMob SIM-card paying UAH 20 for each extra 1 GB of 3G Internet.
|If you have enough money on your account the fee for each next 1 GB of the Internet traffic will be charged automatically.
Top up TriMob account
Balance and additional services
TriMob coverage map
|USING YOUR HOME PHONE
||IN UKRTELECOM CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
|1. Dial 0 800 50 33 88 from your home phone.||1. Apply to one of Ukrtelecom Customer Service Centers with your passport.|
|2. Listen to the information on the terms and conditions of the Internet XS plan after the service deactivation.
||2. Fill the Service Deactivation Application
|3. Enter the number of your post-paid TriMob SIM-card in the format of 091 XXXXXXX, then check whether the number is correct and confirm service deactivation application.
||3. Use Internet XS plan with changed rates (Internet - UAH 0.19/MB, voice calls to TriMob subscribers - UAH 0.06/minute).|
|4. The service will be deactivated within 24 hours.||4. Hereafter, you as a TriMob subscriber, have the opportunity to change the plan for any other plan from those available for mobile telephony activation and use according to TriMob plans.
Terms and conditions of the Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card:
1. The rate is indicated in UAH including VAT.
2. Services of mobile (cellular) communication are provided by TriMob LLC on the basis of the agreement concluded between the subscriber and TriMob LLC, Kyiv 03150, 34a Predslavynska Str.
3. The Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card is provided by Ukrtelecom JSC and is not mobile (cellular) communications service. The service provides for monthly activation of an electronic 1 GB prepaid card with Ukrtelecom resources for using Internet access/data transmission service by TriMob LLC.
4. Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card service is provided to Ukrtelecom private customers.
5. 1 GB of the Internet traffic volume must be used by midnight of the last calendar day of the billing month.
6. To get additional access to TriMob services, including Internet access/data transmission after using 1 GB of the volume, the customer should refill his personal TriMob account.
7. The traffic unused within 1 GB limit during the current calendar month cannot be used in the following calendar month.
8. For one SIM-card there can be only one Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card service ordered.
9. Ukrtelecom private customer who deactivated Activation of a 1 GB Prepaid Card service with his request can reactivate it only in the next calendar month.
Please call 0 800 506 800 for details (free throughout Ukraine from the numbers of Ukrainian operators).