Ukrpost is a free e-mail service for users of Ukrtelecom’s Internet.
Ukrpost service may be used wherever there is the Internet access by visiting ukrpost.ua website (ukrpost.ua/corp for corporate customers) and entering an e-mail address and a password.
- provision and support of any amount of free-of-charge 1 GB e-mail boxes in the ukrpost.ua and ukrpost.net domains;
- provision and support of 1 GB e-mail boxes in the user’s own domain*;
- five and more mailboxes with 250 Mbytes and 1 Gbyte volume in the user’s own domain*;
- virus and spam protection;
- possibility of forwarding, receiving and reviewing correspondence both through web-interface for web-browser users (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, etc.) and according to the standard post office protocols for mailbox client users (Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Mozilla, etc.);
- possibility of reviewing correspondence in the users’ mailboxes served by mail servers of other providers;
- possibility of managing the service and reviewing statistics via web-interface;
- period of a subscriber’s e-mail box in case of long-time non-use is six months from the date of the last authorization on ukrpost.net or ukrpost.ua servers;
- many other functions.
* Service of the own domain support is provided to the subscribers who order not less than 5 mailboxes.