|services and charges||cities and regional centers||villages and urban-type settlements|
|Monthly subscription fee
The subscription fee includes:
|UAH 37.52||UAH 29.68|
|· local calls||unlimited|
|· long-distance calls||500 minutes|
|· calls to SIP telephony subscribers (numbers with the code «892»)||500 minutes|
|calls to SIP telephony subscribers (numbers with the code «892») exceeding the limit, per minute||UAH 0.05|
|long-distance calls exceeding the limit, per minute||UAH 0.43|
|calls to subscribers of Ukrainian mobile operators, per minute||UAH 1.20|
If you'd like to talk more with your friends and family in Ukraine, choose the Home Unlimited plan and get over 16 hours of long-distance calls and 120 minutes for calls to the subscribers of calls to subscribers of Ukrainian mobile operators every month!
Details of the Collective Basic plan
1. The plan for subscribers of local telephony network of Ukrtelecom who use the main telephone connected to a party line without hourly payments for local calls.
2. The plan is
available from 06.10.2015. Minimum duration – till 31.10.2015.
3. Accounting and billing of telephone calls are made on a per-second basis.
4. Other services not included in the list of services provided by the plan are provided depending on technical feasibility and are paid for under the current rates for additional local telephony services, additional long-distance and international telephony services, and Maximum rates for public telecommunications services set by the Company.
5. When installing or disconnecting the main telephone or changing a plan the subscription fee is charged in proportion to the number of days of the fixed telephony service activity under the Collective Basic plan in the current calendar month (billing period).
6. When installing the main telephone or choosing fixed telephony services under the Collective Basic plan the subscriber is provided with the limit of non-rated seconds in full, regardless of the number of days remaining until the end of the current calendar month (billing period).
7. The limit unused during the current calendar month cannot be used in the following calendar month.
8. You may, if there is a technical feasibility, switch to a private line, transfer from the Collective Basic plan to the Home Basic or Home Unlimited plans. The limit unused under the Collective Basic plan cannot be used under the Home Basic or Home Unlimited plans.
9. You may change your plan once per month.
10. The subscription fee for the Collective Basic plan complies with the current Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.