|services and charges
||cities and regional centers||villages and urban-type settlements
|Monthly subscription fee
The subscription fee includes:
|UAH 42.17||UAH 32.45|
|· local calls||600 minutes|
|· long-distance calls||500 minutes|
|· calls to SIP telephony subscribers (numbers with the code «892»)||500 minutes|
|Local calls exceeding the limit, per minute||UAH 0.054||UAH 0.031|
|Calls to SIP telephony subscribers (numbers with the code «892») exceeding the limit, per minute||UAH 0.05|
|Long-distance calls exceeding the limit, per minute||UAH 0.43|
|Calls to subscribers of Ukrainian mobile operators, per minute||UAH 1.20|
If you'd like to talk more with your friends and family in Ukraine, choose the Home Unlimited plan and get over 16 hours of long-distance calls and 120 minutes for calls to the subscribers of calls to subscribers of Ukrainian mobile operators every month!
Details of the Home Minimum plan
1. A plan for subscribers of local telephony network of Ukrtelecom who use main phone connected to a private line without hourly payments for local calls.
2. The plan is available from 06.10.2015. Minimum duration – till 31.10.2015.
3. Accounting and billing of telephone calls are made on a per-second basis.
4. Other services not included in the list of services provided by the plan are provided depending on technical feasibility and are paid for under the current rates foradditional local telephony services, additional long-distance and international telephony services set by the Company, and Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.
5. When installing or disconnecting main phone or changing a plan the subscription fee is charged in proportion to the number of days of the fixed telephony service activity under the Home Minimum plan in the current calendar month (billing period).
6. When installing main phone or choosing fixed telephony services under the Home Minimum plan the subscriber is provided with the limit of non-rated seconds in full, regardless of the number of days remaining until the end of the current calendar month (billing period).
7. The limit unused during the current calendar month cannot be used in the following calendar month.
9. You may change your plan once per month.
10. The subscription fee for the Home Minimum plan complies with the current Maximum rates for public telecommunications services.