Wireless Internet Access by VSEsvit Plus Cards
Wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi) is provided within the Ukrtelecom JSC coverage zones. Posters and stickers with the RadioSpot and VSEsvit Plus coverage zones map are exposed in the Service Centers. To get a service you need to actuate the Wi-Fi adaptor in your notebook, pocket PC, etc.
How to use your VSEsvit Plus card to get Internet network Wi-Fi access.
- Thoughtfully read the User Instructions on the card back.
- Carefully remove a protective cover on the card back left top – you will find your personal identification number (PIN) under it.
Attention! Avoid sharp objects!
- Make sure that you are in the Wi-Fi coverage zone and your PC Wi-Fi adaptor is actuated and configured for automated IP-address reception.
- Select UKRTELECOM (or RADIOSPOT) from the list of available Wi-Fi nets.
- Run your Internet-browser, type Internet-address you need in the Internet address field and push the key-button Enter. Your request is automatically sent to the VSEsvit Plus service page.
- Enter your login (first 8 PIN characters) and your password (the other 8 PIN characters) to the corresponding boxes in the service page. Your login should be in the following format email@example.com.
- If authorized you get an access to the Internet. At the same time statistics page is opened.
- To end a session select a command LOG OUT in the statistics page or switch off your Wi-Fi adaptor.