The cooperation of Ukrtelecom JSC is based on the principles of partnership with all international organizations, carriers, companies, governmental and non-governmental institutions operating both within telecommunication sector and behind it with regard to the national interests of Ukraine and based on the Ukrainian legislation and international law.
The aim of such cooperation of the Company is to create favorable conditions for the achievement of strategic objectives of the Company activity, the attraction of new telecommunication technologies and management methods, and formation of Ukrtelecom’s positive image.
Ukrtelecom cooperates by such lines as:
- relations with foreign communication carriers and companies-suppliers of telecommunication facilities and services;
- cooperation with international organizations;
- participation in international telecommunication projects;
- engagement in the presentation activities in the process of Ukrtelecom privatization; and
- study of progressive international experience in the field of telecommunication.